|FusionBot Features - Search Display Options / Features
- Search Box Autocomplete - provide your users with 'search as you type' functionality for auto-suggesting keywords based on terms/phrases in your index, sorted by term length and popularity. More >>
- Sitemap - FusionBot automatically builds a sitemap to present a hierarchical overview of your site's layout. FusionBot allows you to select from a variety of sitemap layouts and control your display depth. More >>
- Search Tips - Enable search tips for providing syntax assistance to visitors.
- Complete Boolean, Wildcard, and Phrase Support - The most advanced / flexible search syntax in the industry.
- Results / Page - Control the number of results to return for each page of matches.
- Bolded Hits - Matching terms are bolded within excerpts of each search result.
- No Matches Redirect - Direct visitors to a custom designed page / message when no matches exist.
- Search Context Control - Choose to display / disable display of Description, Excerpt, Rank, URL, File Size, Last Modified Date fields, and more in the search results. More >>
- On-Site Keyword Highlighting - Highlight keywords directly within the matching page(s) on your site. More >>
- Matching Documents Preview Link - Enable visitors to preview matching documents directly within their search results page. More >>
- Document Type Indicator - Choose to display / disable display of icons indicating document type:
- Display Product Thumbnails - Insert product thumbnails / images for display as part of each matching page's result. More >>
- Set Target Frame for Search Results - Choose the frame to view the clickable links within your search results.
- Transparent DNS - Available on premium packages by default and configurable for additional fee on any package. More >>
- Anchor Name Search - A FusionBot Exclusive! FusionBot automatically returns visitors to the specific location in your document where the match exists when your site utilizes the name attribute of the anchor tag (<a name="section_name">).