|FusionBot Features - Indexing / Crawler Controls
- e-Commerce Compliant - FusionBot provides the ability to track and manage unique visitor sessions between your site and the FusionBot search results. More >>
- Spider Progress Viewer - View in real-time the progress of the FusionBot spider as it crawls your site.
- Cancel Spider Request - Cancel a currently running spider to modify / make changes to your crawl settings.
- Scheduled Re-Indexing - Daily, Weekly, and Monthly auto-refresh rates available depending on package.
- Index On Demand - Ability to login and request an immediate re-crawl of your site.
- Remote Recrawl Requests - Initiate scheduled or Index-on-Demand recrawls of your site remotely, without logging into your account.
- Set Crawling Speed - Control the length of time between page requests used when FusionBot crawls your site.
- Build a Staging Index - Test the accuracy of a re-crawl request prior to releasing your new index into production.
- Restore Previous Index - If the latest index attempt has failed for any reason, the previous index can be restored immediately through the click of a button.
- SSL Indexing Support - Index content on your site behind HTTPS protocol.
- Password Protected Content - Index content password protected using HTTP Basic Authentication.
- Form Based Authentication - Index content protected behind FORM based user registration / log-in pages.
- Multiple Domain Indexing - Specify additional URLs to crawl for creating a search engine / mini-portal around multiple domains. More >>
- Robots.txt Support - Supports industry standard implementation of Robots.txt file for excluding files and directories
- Custom Exclusion Form - As an alternative to the Robots.txt file. Specify pages and/or directories to skip from within your FusionBot Account.
- META Exclusion Support - Specify at the page level whether a file should be indexed and/or its links should be followed.
- Meta Tag & Alt Tag Indexing - Choose to disable indexing of META Tag and ALT Tag content for entire site or specific pages only.
- Directory, Server, or Domain Level Indexing - Control how the FusionBot crawler handles links to content throughout your site. More >>
- Enable Cookies Support - Instruct FusionBot to accept cookies when crawling your site for maintaining session IDs. More >>