|FusionBot Features - Relevancy Controls
- Custom Page Rank Module - Influence position of document in search results when certain keywords are searched. More >>
- Highlight Promoted Results - Use the Custom Page Rank Module to highlight / emphasize promoted results (featured listing). More >>
- Search Results Auto-Redirect Module - Return visitors to a specific page on your site when certain keywords or phrases are searched, rather than to the FusionBot generated search results page. More >>
- Auto-Jump One Match Redirect - Any time a visitor's search results in only 1 matching document, automatically take your visitors directly to this page, rather than to the FusionBot generated results. More >>
- Sort Control - Choose default sort option, by Rank / Relevance or Date.
- Display Sort Option - Enable / Disable visitors from controlling the sort option on your search results.
- Spell Check / Did You Mean? - Enable FusionBot to check the spelling of your visitor's search terms, and automatically suggest / provide corrections, based on a custom dictionary of words exclusive to your site. More >>
- Keywords Synonym List - Create a synonyms list enabling you to specify certain words that should all be treated as synonyms, allowing your visitors to find content regardless of the specific search term they choose. More >>
- Ignore Common Words - Select from a standard list, or create your own custom list, of keywords that should be ignored when a visitor includes these common words in their search.
- Define searchable content - Control whether pages within your site should have their TITLE, Description, BODY, and / or URL searchable.
- Word Stemming - Instruct FusionBot to take the stem of your visitor's search terms to generate common variants of these words for determining matching documents. As an example, if the search text is searches then the word stem is search and common variants of this stem include searcher, searching and searched.