|FusionBot Features - Real-time Graphical Search Reports
- Most Popular Search Terms - Learn what people are searching for on your site.
- Search Activity by Day - How often do your visitors rely on the search feature provided?
- Most Frequent Visitors - Who are the most frequent searchers at your site?
- No Matches Report - What are visitors unable to find on your site? Should you be providing this content / product?
- Index Log Report - Determine which pages were successfully indexed, which pages were not, and why. In addition, track changes to your index by identifying pages that were added and/or deleted between crawls.
- Directory Page Count Report - Determine page counts, by directory and sub-directory, for each site included in your index.
- Click-Through Report - Discover which pages are clicked most often within your search results.
- Click-Through Sub-Report - View total number of clicks by unique IP address of your visitors, and/or determine the search terms used by your visitors when a link was clicked.
- Raw Logs Report - Ability to download raw search activity logs over an extended date range (180 days).
- Weekly Search Activity Emails - Receive an email every Sunday summarizing previous week's search activity. More >>
- Scheduled Spider Completion Notification - Receive an email notification after each successful scheduled crawl of your site. More >>
- IP Address Filters - Option to generate search reports for specific IP addresses only, omit specific IP addresses from your reports, or include all IP addresses.
- Select Search Report Output Format - When generating your real-time search activity reports, option to VIEW the reports within your browser in either graphical HTML format or ASCII text format, or DOWNLOAD the reports as a tab delimited text file for archival and analysis purposes.
- More >>