What does the FusionBot Extension v.3.0.1 for Adobe GoLive do?
The FusionBot Extension v.3.0.1 makes implementing a search solution for intuitive navigation on your site as simple as drag, drop and search!
What's new in this version?
- Redesigned Navigation;
- New functionality:
- version control;
- upgrade information;
- FusionBot services information;
- Enhanced integration with FusionBot.com website;
- Corrected Mac bug fixes;
How do I install the FusionBot Extension v.3.0.1 for Adobe GoLive?
- Install Adobe GoLive 5 or GoLive 6 for Macintosh or Windows.
- Download and install the newest version of the Adobe Extend Script module for free from http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/gapsdk/GoLiveSDK.html.
- Enable the Extend Script Module under the Edit>Preferences... menu.
- Copy the entire "FusionBot" directory into the Adobe GoLive:Modules:Extend Scripts folder.
- Quit and relaunch GoLive.
- To temporarily uninstall the FusionBot Extension v.3.0.1 rename the FusionBot folder with a tilde character (~)as the first character and quit and restart GoLive. Extension modules whose name begin with this character will not be loaded.
How do I use the FusionBot Extension for Adobe GoLive?
After installing the FusionBot Extension, open any web page on which you wish to include the search box. Select the FusionBot object from the Objects palette and drag and drop it into your page. The Extension will start and you will be presented with a list of options:
- Sign Up : click this button if you do not alreay have a FusionBot Search account. You will be presented with a one-page form that will create your FusionBot account;
- Maintain : click this button to log into your FusionBot Search account to change your customization settings;
- Insert : click this button to add the FusionBot Search box into your web page; After signing up for a FusionBot account you will be able to add search to your site;
- Upgrade : click this button to upgrade your FusionBot Search account; By upgrading, you will have access to numerous advanced customization options;
- About : click this button to learn more about the FusionBot Search services;
- Config : click this button to setup the default settings for the FusionBot Extension